Additional policies for NolimitsSociety
Inactive account policy
We expect users to be active members of the NolimitsSociety community. If we notice that an account is not active at all, NolimitsSociety may revoke the account without notice. The following are considered inactive:
- If you do not log in to the site for more than six months
- If you have never uploaded any video
- If you are not actively participating by watching or commenting on photos, videos or or in the activity feed
- Encourage breaches of the Terms of Service
- If you post content where other users are encouraged to violate our Terms of Service, the content may be removed. In addition, your account may be subject to restrictions, and in some cases, the account may be terminated.
Post previously deleted content or content from members that have been turned off or restricted
If you post content that was previously removed due to a breach of our Terms of Service, content from members with a current restriction, or content from members that have been disabled under our Terms of Service, the content may be removed. In addition, your account may be subject to restrictions, and in some cases, the account may be terminated.