Privacy Statement ZA
Privacy Statement ZA
Privacy Statement ZA for NolimitsSociety legal permanent residents of South Africa.
This Privacy Statement ZA was last updated on 3 July 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of South Africa.
In this Privacy Statement ZA, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://nolimitssociety.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this Privacy Statement ZA;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.2 Registering an account
1.4 To support services or products that a customer wants to buy or has purchased
1.5 Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
1.6 To be able to offer personalized products and services
2. What if you don’t provide us with your personal information?
If you don’t provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the information, products or assistance that you are seeking.
3. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to operators for the following purposes:
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
The security measures we use consist of:
- Username and Password
- DKIM, SPF en DMARC
- Physical security measures of systems which contain personal data.
- Security software
- ISO27001/27002 certified
- HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Content Security Policy
- STARTTLS and DANE
- WPA2 Enterprise
- Permissions Policy
6. Third-party websites
This Privacy Statement ZA does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
7. Amendments to this Privacy Statement ZA
We reserve the right to make amendments to this Privacy Statement ZA. It is recommended that you consult this Privacy Statement ZA regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
9. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Regulator South Africa:
P.O Box 31533,
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
11. Contact details
NolimitsSociety HQ, Kalmar, 393 64
Phone number: +46 76 701 75 58
12. Data requests
For the most frequently submitted requests, we also offer you the possibility to use our data request form
×Name NameEmail Submit a request for access to the data we process about you. Submit a request for deletion of the data if it is no longer relevant. Submit a request to receive an export file of the data we process about you.
We have appointed a contact person for the organization’s policies and practices and to whom complaints or inquiries can be forwarded: